LKF Marketing has a long history of delivering intelligent marketing solutions to West Michigan and beyond.
Three partners started what is now known as LKF Marketing in 1989 as a communications agency named Lawton King Fricke. Nine years later, one of the partners, Carol Fricke, bought out the other two partners to become the sole owner. She christened the company LKF Marketing, Inc.
After owning and operating the business for nearly 20 years, Carol's second-in-command, Heather Isch, purchased the company in 2015 and continued operations as LKF Marketing.
Joining LKF in 1998 and serving as its Vice President for eight years prior to purchasing the business, Heather has invested her heart and soul into the business. You'd also think she would have had enough time to take a look at our crazy, eclectic staff and run for the hills, but true to her determined yet free-spirited nature Heather forges on!
With the lessons provided by our founding partners and energy to always push for growth and new opportunities, LKF Marketing keeps on getting better. There's just no stopping us!
- Taken shortly after Heather Isch took ownership of the company, this outtake from LKF's 2015 holiday card shoot is displayed in our hallway.
- Upon the retirement of long-time office manager Linda Lewis (center in black) in 2015, former LKF partners Carol Fricke and Brad Lawton (far right) joined the LKF family for a loving send-off.
- The LKF staff took a canoe trip together in 2010 and is pictured here at dinner afterward.
- Members of the LKF team dressed up for Halloween and participated in Trick or Treating at Miller-Davis Co.'s office. Dressed as a Miller-Davis crane, Lisa's costume was a fan favorite.
- Timelessly cool in jeans and black tees, the LKF family is pictured in 2007. Our logo and the team have evolved since then. Can you spot six LKFers pictured who are still with the agency today?
- LKF's original home was in the Rose Street Market building on South Rose Street. We spent 26 years there before moving to our current location on Michigan Avenue.