Ready to Join Our Account Team?
Are you all about the details? Do your friends call you a ‘grammar nerd’? Then we want to talk to you! The Account Coordinator (AC) at LKF Marketing (LKF) provides assistance to any Account Executive (AE) in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of Account Manager (AM). The AC reports directly to the AE for each assigned client as well as the Client Services Director.
The Account Coordinator must be self-driven, results-oriented with a clear focus on quality and efficiency, highly detail-oriented, well organized, and process driven with strong follow-through. Excellent telephone, written, and presentation skills are required. The AC needs to be a team player who can demonstrate reliable accountability with strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain strong relationships with coworkers.
- Provide administration and assistance to AE on day-to-day activities for assigned clients including responding to project tasks, handling mail/packages, managing production and creative deadlines, conducting media research, etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow.
- Maintain awareness of client activities to provide additional assistance to AE.
- Proofread copy and artwork, seeing that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to vendors.
- Provide input in planning stage as requested by AE. Assist in mailings; word processing of final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials relating to account service; and prepare for client presentations.
- Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by AE.
- Handle paperwork and maintain files on all the client’s activities, their competitors, and their industry and manage correspondence, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintain client files for all assigned accounts that detail past work, work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting client standards.
- Attend meetings, prepare agendas, take notes, etc. upon request.
- Make sure all media and projects proceed according to plan/schedule and deadlines, drawing the attention of AE to potential problems before they occur.
- Manage and process tasks and projects in LKF’s project management program.
- Perform edits to client websites in various Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Prepare quarterly web reports as assigned by AE.
Must have a bachelor’s degree and 6-12 months full-time office experience, internship, or other relevant experience.
Other qualifications include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office software.
- Superb grammar skills.
- Experience managing social media accounts.
About LKF Marketing
We are a full-service advertising, marketing, website design and development, and public relations agency located in downtown Kalamazoo, Mich., with a 30+ year history. We're different from other communication firms. Why? Our sole purpose is to holistically achieve results. Great design might win awards (got em!), but we up the ante with solid strategy for our clients’ futures. There are no cookie-cutter marketing plans here.
We are a fun and fast-paced firm that values our culture and seeks a new team member who upholds our core values.
- Be Smart
- Have Fun
- Be Honest
- Do Whatever It Takes
- Contribute to Family
Our passion is obvious. We're seriously nuts about what we do, and it shows in every project. We love to find new ways to meet challenges and thrill our clients. We can't believe we get paid to do this for a living! This passion is carried into our community, where our employees are very active with various affiliations.
That's what we do: Work hard. Play hard.
Join us, you'll be glad you did!
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to LKF's HR email. Your cover letter should include why you’d be a rockstar Account Coordinator and why you’d like to become a part of the LKF Team!